Background

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Progress

Carly is around six weeks away from making her entrance into this family, and I am ready.  I will be 34 weeks tomorrow - hardly seems possible... 
But alas, I am fat and  uncomfortable, and mostly I am just ready to meet this new girl I have been waiting so patiently for.  In a lot of ways this has gone by so fast (much faster than with Hootie it seems) but I can't wait to get to know this tiny person who I have growing in my big, round, heavy belly.

I have been hard at work on her room, and here are some pictures to prove it.




All of her toys are waiting for her.

In the meantime, her sister is making good use of them while we wait.  (I am a little concerned because she keeps calling this a potty. I hope she doesn't act on that one.LOL) 

 And I just spent the last two days painting this mural over the bookshelf, and I feel like it turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself! :)


Just a few things left - Garrett is repainting a dresser, we need to go buy some bedding, a few little touches.  Other than that here we wait.

Hayden wants to know, "When are you coming, Carly Kate?"  :)

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. What is Hayden doing while you're taking over the world with your craftiness?? How do you ever get all this done?

    ReplyDelete