2. There are a ton of interesting people all over the place.
3. Poop happens.
He sat in something. It was gross. He didn't think it was funny - especially when I took his picture.
Hey, it's not my fault that you sat in poop, Big Guy. LOL
4. I am so funny.
Well, at least I think so.
5. In Paris, there is good food. Like a ton of it. Everywhere.
5. When a waiter asks you if you want a "large wine" in French, you will probably end up with an entire bottle of wine all to yourself. Which really isn't that bad of a problem to have.
Also, that was a really big pizza, wasn't it?
6. My husband the beer snob is a beer snob in France, too.
7. Just because something looks familiar on the outside doesn't mean it is familiar on the inside.
That Coke has no ice. Not a single cube.
And the latte? Not exactly what Garrett was expecting either.
8. A call home is kind of bittersweet.
10. This guy looks a lot like Zach Galafinakis.
Thank heavens for the horse mane.
11. The Mona Lisa is very small.
Like the size of a poster. And people sure do love it.
12. I enjoy the heck out of my husband's company, even after all these years.
13. No matter how beautiful Paris is, no matter how much fun I had, no matter what I did or saw, coming home to these little faces was the sweetest part.