Background

Monday, May 13, 2013

13 Things I Learned in Paris

1. In Paris, there are beautiful and amazing things everywhere.















  



















2. There are a ton of interesting people all over the place.
 



And these are just a couple of the millions of strange folks we came in contact with.  The whole world is crawling with them.

3. Poop happens. 
 
He sat in something.  It was gross.  He didn't think it was funny - especially when I took his picture. 
Hey, it's not my fault that you sat in poop, Big Guy. LOL
 
4. I am so funny.


Well, at least I think so.
 
5. In Paris, there is good food. Like a ton of it. Everywhere.








 
5. When a waiter asks you if you want a "large wine" in French, you will probably end up with an entire bottle of wine all to yourself.  Which really isn't that bad of a problem to have.
Also, that was a really big pizza, wasn't it?
 
6. My husband the beer snob is a beer snob in France, too.

 

7. Just because something looks familiar on the outside doesn't mean it is familiar on the inside.
That Coke has no ice.  Not a single cube. 
And the latte? Not exactly what Garrett was expecting either. 
Very strange.
 
8. A call home is kind of bittersweet.

 
 
10. This guy looks a lot like Zach Galafinakis.
 
Thank heavens for the horse mane.
 
11. The Mona Lisa is very small.
Like the size of a poster.  And people sure do love it. 
 
12. I enjoy the heck out of my husband's company, even after all these years.

 
 

13. No matter how beautiful Paris is, no matter how much fun I had, no matter what I did or saw, coming home to these little faces was the sweetest part.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment