Background

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Look What I Have

Meet Tilly.


She is 10.5 weeks old and an absolute joy.  I still miss Piper (and I always will) but this face is good medicine. 

She is a spunky little puggy.  We picked her up at the airport in Reno on Tuesday. This little Southern Belle came from a wonderful lady in Arkansas name Barb at Jetta Pugs, whose passion in life is raising up quality, champion show pugs.  When I decided that I was looking for a pug, fate led me to her and most importantly, to my Tilly.

It was love at first sight for Hootie, and they have spend many hours in the last three days either all cuddled up or running all over the place like the best of friends.



And Buggy has a buddy, too.






Side note: Isn't Buggy big and cute as a -  well, cute as a Bug? LOL




Little Tilly fits right in. 


She is one of the girls.



And for whatever reason, she is confused and thinks that chickens = feathered puppies and can't figure out why they don't want to play.


As for me, I am head over heels in love with all (not even) 4 pounds of her.  She is so cuddly and has the funniest little personality.  I love this pug!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment