Background

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy First Day of SPRING!

We are enjoying an unseasonably warm first day of Spring this year. (Remember this? LOL) We are throwing open windows and enjoying the sun before it leaves us, as it always does this time of year.

TillyPug slept all night last night.  That was a welcome surprise for sure! 

I am not sure if I ever mentioned this before, but I am a Muppet fanatic. When I was the same age as Hoot, if I was asked what my name was, I would reply, "Gonzo! with no hesitation.  My parents were sure that if I got lost someplace that I would never be returned, as no one would know what my name actually is.

Anyhow, look what we bought.



We have not  seen it yet, as we have small children and it has literally been YEARS since we stepped foot in a theater, so we are going to have a family movie night tonight.  Hayden picked fish sticks and tater tots for dinner and is all amped up to eat popcorn, so when Daddy comes home, that is the plan.

And even better, look what came with our movie:



MUPPET FINGER PUPPETS!!!!! *squeeeee!!!* 

This allowed for an impromptu puppet show, presented by my girls.


Complete with a frog on pig love scene.  LOL


 (I think this face is funny. LOL)

Bugster even got in in the Muppet love.






Hayden actually shared so sweet with her sister.  That is a rare occurrence.

A puppet show in the sun was just what we needed on this Springy Spring Day.

Hayden loves the Muppets almost as much as I do.  It is so cool that she is old enough to share something with her that was my favorite as a kid.  She is fast to inform anyone who will listen that "Gonzo is my mom's favorite."  Yes, yes he is. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment