Background

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

One of those days.....

I am posting this from my phone due to a sparking PC charger (like popping and catching my house on fire - wtf?), but I have to share my day with you.


6:30 am: Hoot wakes up raring to go, screaming and yelling, mad that her breakfast isn't ready and that the puppy wants to play with her and about a zillion other things.

7am: Bug wakes up looking for her breakfast, too.

7:15 am: As Bug is nursing away, TillyPug pees on our comforter. Okay, I'm up.

8 am: Garrett goes to work. I am relatively certain he was smiling as he left and thinking, "Sucka!" as he drove away. He may have even peeled out a little. LOL

9am: Everyone has been crying, demanding things and whining for three hours now. Awesome.

10:30 am: Hootie makes Buggy a snack while I go to the bathroom.  No, I did not ask her to. :-\


10:31 am: Buggy is happy to spread and smash a salad bowl full of Cheerios and Goldfish all over my freshly swept and mopped floor. I am not happy to clean it up.

10:45am: Kids finally get dressed and get hair combed. I send Hayden outside. My patience is waining.

11am: While I make lunch, Hayden plays outside the backdoor with her sand table. The backdoor is wide open, so I can hear what she is doing and let some fresh air in.

11:02 am: Blood curdling screams. She has slipped and hit her lip on something. We clean it up, and ice it.... but it doesn't prevent the mega sized fat lip from happening.... (Also, she is so tough. She hardly cried. I wish I could claim the same.)



11:05 am: While I try to find the BooBoo Buddy in the fridge, my neighbor Barb comes over to see what the screaming/me yelling, "Oh my God! Holy crap!" about was. We assure her that everything is fine. I turn around and Bug is pulling herself up in the fridge (she has never pulled up before - she isn't even 7 months old for crying out loud!!) And trying to help herself to an orange.




And that all went on BEFORE NOON.

I love my kids... I love my kids... I love my kids.... I love my kids... *sigh* is it naptime yet?

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That is quite a morning! Hopefully the rest of the day wasn't as "exciting"! :) I enjoy reading your blog! Your kiddos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete