Background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Chicken Soup for the Soul... or is it Chicken Soup for the Owl?

Hayden has a cold.   She is still pretty happy, if a little snottier than usual.  Poor kid.  We just hung around today, just us.  She played, I worked on a little project (I am teaching myself to crochet), we ate Jell-o and cuddled and watch Sesame Street. 

There is surprisingly few things you can do for a stuffed up baby.  Surprisingly few as in pretty much nothing but ride it out, booger sucking device in hand.  I figured that there is one thing that everyone likes, stuffy or not:



Homemade chicken noodle soup  and crusty french bread. 

Hoot slurped up every last bite of hers.

So did her daddy and I.

We are all full and cozy - now if only we could get some sleep tonight.  Wish us luck.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment